Springboard

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. - Douglas Adams

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Stuff.

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
- Douglas Adams




So much to do. Sooooooooo much to do. Work stuff, Christmas stuff, Farmhouse renos stuff, basic necessities of life stuff... Stuff stuff stuff.

And am I doing any of the stuff I should be doing?

Of course not. I'm jotting a note about my procrastination skills on my blog while deadlines approach with amazing speed.

Here they come!

1 Comments:

At 8:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you!!!!! In the New Year we have to get together and catch up. I'm studying, more like avoiding studying for finals so I better go considering my deadline is fast approaching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home