Springboard

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. - Douglas Adams

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Taking Shape...

The bedroom arch is coming along. See the lovely exposed brick? Happy, happy me. :-)


And the guy who broke the windows has come forward and confessed that he kicked in the one window. As suspected, it was Ben, one of the former tenants. I have not yet spoken with my cousin Matt about what really happened and why, but I will keep you posted. At present, I have to admit, no reason that is in any way justifiable comes to mind...

1 Comments:

At 1:20 p.m., Blogger Megs said...

Do they *really* count as MEN if they are under 21? Or, uhm, maybe even 25? I think perhaps "young men" is more accurate in the majority of cases, n'est pas? Not as damaging to the ego as 'teens,' nor as misrepresentative as 'adults.' ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home