Springboard

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. - Douglas Adams

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Welcome!

Hello, hello!

I am inspired by so many of my friends who are keeping blogs, and figure this is a good way to keep up my correspondence to my many distant friends. (I'm choosing to disregard Holly's not-so-fabulous experience, in favour of everyone else's good ones...)

If you check in every once in a while, I will have posts on what's happening in the life of Meghan. And I will have pictures, too. :-)

I'm sure the topic that will occupy my thoughts for the next few months will be the renovations to the Farmhouse. For all of you too distant to visit, I will post pix for you to watch the progression of the facelift. Right now, one wall is knocked down, and we're debating whether the exposed brick of the chimney is permitted to be left open or not. (Obviously, I would love to have some exposed brick in my bedroom!)

Anyhow, I will check back in when I have something of interest to write!

Cheers,
Megs xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home