Springboard

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. - Douglas Adams

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Brunette!

Faraway friends - it is true. I have indeed dyed my hair brown. I still have many blonde streaks, but am no longer a blonde, per se. (And I absolutely love it, by the way!)

Many thanks go to my colleague Tatjana, who recommended her stylist Andrea to me. Andrea totally got what I was looking for and created exactly the style and colour I wanted.

Here is a recent picture of my present-day hair.

4 Comments:

At 2:49 p.m., Blogger Dan White said...

A quick post to say hi :)

 
At 1:17 p.m., Blogger Megs said...

Sue - Thanks for the compliments! But what are you talking about? You saw me that same night the photo was taken. (Besides which, I haven't done anything to it since late October...)

But I love you anyhow, for making me feel so sexy! ;-)

 
At 2:43 p.m., Blogger Megs said...

Placenta brain, huh?
Yes, yes, of course...

 
At 9:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meghan, (Springboard) I don't know if this will get to you, but if so I would love to hear from you. This is "Little Heather" from across the park. I just googled your name and found your blog. My e-mail is heather_e_mckay@hotmail. Hope to hear from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home