Springboard

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. - Douglas Adams

Monday, May 29, 2006

Been a while... Some new changes!

Welladay, welladee... I have not posted for quite some time. Busy busy, I have been. :-)

Here are some pix of the Farmhouse I took a few weeks ago. I will soon post some new pictures. AND... I will also soon be moving in! Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally!


The kitchen with the countertop installed. Purty purty.

And the shower, filled with garbage. But you can see the tile, which I love.







And the upstairs hallway, also filled with a lot of stuff. Including the bathtub. Isn't the yellow colour so cheerful? Jilly picked it for her room, and I liked it so much that I used it for the hallways, too.


More photos will be posted soon, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home