Springboard

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. - Douglas Adams

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Kitchen Transformation!

Things are moving along, moving along.
(And my sanity is kinda going along with them... But I'm sure I will be able to collect my scrambled wits once all these renovations are complete.)

Anyhow, now that the blogger site is working again, here are some photos of the amazing transformation of the kitchen!





The cabinets turned out exactly as I wanted. It is as though they poppped right out of my imagination and attached themselves to the walls.

The countertops are going to be goldish-amber granite, and the floors are brickish, rust, and amber porcelain tile.

I cannot wait to see the final results!




I am going to love cooking in this kitchen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home