Springboard

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. - Douglas Adams

Friday, July 07, 2006

More Pix Coming Soon - I Hope!

I have had a lot of people asking after new photos of the Farmhouse. Good news: I have some! Bad news: I seem to have lost my camera on moving day. I was taking pictures on moving day, but where the camera went to afterwards, I do not know...

When I find it, I will post the photos of move-in day, along with new photos of the house as it becomes (oh-so-painfully-slowly) liveable.

Sorry for the wait, all of you who have been asking!

1 Comments:

At 6:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the before and after, looks fantastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home